Erasmus Mundus is a cooperation and mobility programme in the field of higher education that aims to enhance the quality of European higher education and to promote dialogue and understanding between people and cultures through cooperation with third countries. In addition, it contributes to the development of human resources and the international cooperation capacity of higher education institutions in third countries by increasing mobility between the European and these countries.
This Call for Proposals aims to support projects under all three Actions of the programme:
Action 1: Erasmus Mundus Joint Programmes
- Action 1A: Erasmus Mundus Master Courses (EMMC)
- Action 1B: Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorates (EMJD)
Action 2: Erasmus Mundus Partnerships
- Action 2 – STRAND 1: Partnerships with countries covered by the ENPI, DCI, EDF and IPA instruments (former External Cooperation Window)
- Action 2 – STRAND 2: Partnerships with countries and territories covered by the Industrialised Countries Instrument (ICI)
Action 3: Promotion of European higher education
- Projects to enhance the Attractiveness of European higher education
Deadline for submission of applications under all three Actions: 30 April 2012
Text of the Call for proposals EACEA/42/11
The Call for Proposals in all official languages of the EU (to be published on the Official Journal on 30 December 2011):
Erasmus Mundus Action 2 – Partnerships
Guidelines to the Call for Proposals 42/11
The Programme Guide contains all general information including the conditions on how to apply for funding. This is a new edition, dated December 2011.